TECO Energy is deeply invested in corporate citizenship throughout the Tampa Bay area. We participate broadly through corporate sponsorships, and through our employees, who live, work and volunteer in our communities.
Community Investment Focus Areas:
We believe in contributing in ways that enable us to truly make a difference – both with our time and financial resources. We want our customers and employees to see the difference our contributions are making to create strong communities. Our Community Investment Focus Areas are:
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Human Services
- Civic and Community
- Recreational Youth Sports
We are unable to support the following types of requests: religious, conference/travel expenses, debt reduction, for-profit organizations or governmental programs.
We value the positive impacts that non-profits bring to the community. If this applies to you, we would love to talk. No form is required to solicit funding from TECO Energy. Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you include the following information for review and consideration:
- A brief history of the organization, including location
- A description of the current initiative
- How the organization/initiative relates to the Community Investment Focus Areas
- Specific details of funding levels
- If other financial partnerships already exist
- Details about any volunteer opportunities for TECO employees
We look forward to talking about the good things you do for the community and what we value together!